Saturday 17 July 2010

Pain is all that you gave

Did you sell your soul

Did you sell it for pride?

When you’re at the end of the road

Do you look back and see what you’ve done?

 

Does it matter now

you’ve pushed me so far, stretched me to the limits

You think love is a joke?

My dear friend you’re life is a big joke.

 

How do you feel living in dark

knowing you can’t have another try?

Do you reckon you’ve lost all sense of control

Pardon me but I’ve moved on so long ago.

 

Does is matter now

how you left me in ruins?

You’ll never get away

You’ve made so many cry!

 

Did you sell your heart

Did you trade it for fame?

Do you realise the mess you’ve made

or still go fucking everyone’s life?

 

You should have known

there’s a fine line between love and hate

You should have known clock ticks life away

 

What did you think

I’d never find out?

Boy, you must have bumped your head

cuz you thought you’d get away with that lie.

 

You’ve been living a lie

You still are…

I don’t hope you’d change

Pain is all that you gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment