Saturday 17 July 2010

So much more than that

I see forgiveness in your eyes

I feel the strong vibes

when we are together

That’s when I wish to freeze the time

stay as close; forever with you

Lifetime seems too short

and eternity just a word

to my appease my heart, my mind

If only there was a way

to make you stay

Fight is what they see us do

Only we know there’s so much more than that.

 

The endless cold dark nights

spent in each other’s arms

The way we touch, the kisses

the noises that we make

The rhythm of the heartbeat

changing with every move you make

Those breathless moments

leaving smile on our faces

could never have been a lie

You and I know it wasn’t fake

You’re not like them

and neither am I

Bodily pleasures are all they understand.

Only we know there’s so much more than that.

Wrapped up in your arms

I’m so lost, no tensions in the world

Gentle yet wild kisses

Oh..How you leave a taste on my tongue

Your touch like a morning dew on the petals

leaves me asking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment